Improved results through measuring and testing services
DA-Group's testing facilities and lab equipment enable comprehensive measuring and testing services of products and systems. The environmental testing enables comprehensive tests of RF and electronic equipment and systems. We offer electromagnetic compatibility testing (EMC), temperature and vibration tests as well as X-ray tests.
Type approval tests ensure products' suitability for their application and the market in terms of functionality, performance, features and regulatory requirements.
Testing and measuring is necessary during the many phases of product development, manufacturing, contractual performance verification and delivery. Detailed reports of test results and observations made during testing are prepared, as required; by the standards in force (eg: ECSS) or the customer. In our processes, we focus the importance of reliability and verifications.
ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY (EMC) MEASUREMENTS AND TESTING
- Radiated emission measurement
- Conducted emissions measurement
- Radiated susceptibility test
- Conducted susceptibility test
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) immunity test
- Electrical fast transient (EFT) and surge voltage/current immunity test
- Sine vibration test
- Random vibration test
- Shock test
- Thermal shock test
- Cold test
- Cycling test
X-RAY, THERMAL AND MICROSCOPIC IMAGING
- Component soldering inspection
- Fake component inspection
- Production batch quality assurance sampling
- Crack and flaw detection tests for ceramic materials and metals
- Thermal conductivity inspection
- Component heat inspection
clean room facilities
DA-Group has a large, class 100,000 cleanroom, primarily used for space integration. This has an integrated bonded store and is operated under strict ECSS procedures. The cleanroom has a suite of test instruments, including:
- Digital signal analysers
- RF & uWave power meters, network analysers
- RF & uWave signal sources
- Thermal & thermal-vacuum cycling chambers
- Thermal and thermal vacuum test; from 200 deg.C to -269 deg.C (4K), including thermal cycling with continuous or continual electrical & RF tests
- Various dedicated automatic test systems tailored for specific products/programmes.
All test equipment is controlled by the Quality Department, which monitors and controls use, location, calibration and damage. Specific test equipment is allocated permanently to the cleanroom to preserve calibration and cleanliness status.